In this interactive webinar, I will teach practical and tactical ways help you align your year and map out the months you want.
Whether you are someone who uses digital “apps” or prides themselves in using paper and pen as the primary time management tools, you’ll leave this talk with a map for the months ahead that will allow you to move forward with your professional and personal life in a flexible, frictionless, and fun way.
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- How to conduct an annual review and "preview" in one sitting.
- Whether you work with analog or digital tools, you'll discover how to adopt a personal productivity framework that works for you.
- How to develop a personal productivity "gestalt" that integrates your calendar and your to do list in a harmonious way.
- How to look back on your time and course correct so you can move forward in the right direction rather than simply moving forward.
- How to set up "invisible" productivity building blocks so that you can build a more "invincible" you.
You'll also receive a downloadable workbook to use during the webinar. It will be delivered to you several days before the workshop so you have time to review it and prepare.
Can't make the workshop at the appointed time? No problem. When you register you'll get access to a replay that you can review when you're ready, willing, and able.